juggernauts

They are loud...what are the specs of your box and what vehicle is it in?

With that equipment, you should do well with the proper install.

- Steve

Originally posted by havoc06 im going to a bass off in a couple of days with two juggernaut 15s and two 1400.5 mmats amps..have any of you used these subs before and what do you all think of them>
I've seen two cars, both using single juggernauts with a somehwat large box, powered by a 2000w brax amp...

it was louuuuudd...

snova hasnt seen it, but hes heard it up in newyork from down here in va...haha jk, no i talked to him about it on IM. Yea those are the specs. 9 cubes net, 45 htz tuned. 120 sq inch port, 2800 watts, 5 farad cap (snovas favorite), 220 amp alt. To be honest, we had a jugg in a jeep with 1 amp, and 1 sub, in a 8 cub box, and i wasnt too impressed. But hopefully they might sound louder in the ext cab of my truck. Its going to be in a wall, with both subs behind the passenger, and the port behind the driver. Any suggestions? i havent built the box yet so now is the time to tell me, cause im going to a bass off this saturday //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

You can build your wall now...but I guarantee that after Saturday you'll be outside working on it constantly trying to get it to specs - that's the fun part. Sounds like a plan to me.

- Steve

Originally posted by havoc06 snova hasnt seen it, but hes heard it up in newyork from down here in va...haha jk, no i talked to him about it on IM. Yea those are the specs. 9 cubes net, 45 htz tuned. 120 sq inch port, 2800 watts, 5 farad cap (snovas favorite), 220 amp alt. To be honest, we had a jugg in a jeep with 1 amp, and 1 sub, in a 8 cub box, and i wasnt too impressed. But hopefully they might sound louder in the ext cab of my truck. Its going to be in a wall, with both subs behind the passenger, and the port behind the driver. Any suggestions? i havent built the box yet so now is the time to tell me, cause im going to a bass off this saturday //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif
Were in VA are you? Are you coming to the MECA event on Sunday? Sounds like you will be in CS4 if you haven't modified your vehicle. I'll be there but in a smaller category.

Hope you know what you doing with that power. Good luck.

**** i see your right there in alexandria, im in springfield. The show is in Richmond, its battle of the imports. Where is the bass off you are talking about on sunday? my whole shop is going maybe you can come with us. Well as far as knowing what im doing with all this power, i got zero gauge wires and high alternator so it should be ok

The MECA event will be in Va Beach. I wish I knew about the Richmond event. I got some adjustments to make so I probably won't be able to make that one.

Where is your shop? I may drop by. Been looking for some Car Audio guys to hang out with up here.

its mobile sound in springfield off of back lick rd..dunno if oyu have heard of it or not. you should come by sometime. We are having a bass off soon so ill defiantely let you know.

anyone know of any better amps than the matts amps? I dont really like them to much, but dont know of any amps that run at .7 ohms like these juggs are wired at..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

havoc06

10+ year member
The Juggernaut
havoc06
VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date