Jtag Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats your point ?? I was making an add telling people what i had for sale.
Thats fuxkin good for u bud lmao my point is xenon dont mean **** any more they use to be a rarity because of what they were capable glws selling a recent rrod tho once it red rings it will continue to do it

Xenons dont even matter any more u can jtag every xbox now u can also olay games much earlier with this as well
You can't jtag every 360. You can RGH most of them though.
comes with 20gb hard drive
Whoever buys this can put any sata laptop hard drive in the hdd case and let the xbox format it to get more space

You can't jtag every 360. You can RGH most of them though.
Whoever buys this can put any sata laptop hard drive in the hdd case and let the xbox format it to get more space
thanks but i wasn't going to give that douchebag the satisfaction of a response he a douche

you'll have to do the research on the update for it . and no you can't connect it to live to do a update i believe there are newer updates for it but you will have to goto somewhere like Team Xecuter - Rocking The Xbox Since 2002 and they will be able to help you more with it than i ever will be able to . Like i said im not the one that installed the jtag i just repaired the console and got it working again . Then installed the xex menu . that is the only thing i have done to it . you'll be responsible for doing a proper update and installing the emulators to play whatever games you have . As far as Kinect game i have no idea . Team Xecuter - Rocking The Xbox Since 2002 will know far more than i ever will about jtags and how to manage them , only thing i know is it is jtag and ready to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Apollo220

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Apollo220
Columbus, GA
Start date
Participants