Jonesboro: Audio Express

Participant count
  • Participant list

craigzter
10+ year member

erm..hello.
sville, ar
Decent prices on some stuff, some stuff seems to be a little to overpriced. But I may wrong. They deal with Kicker, Fosgate and used to deal California amps, Alpine, Kenwood.

Went in there the other day for the first time in a few years, and not all the same staff as before, they are just about dumb. I had a buddy go in there and buy a zx2500.1 the other day and they were trying to convince him to buy a 4ga wiring kit for that amp. I was telling him not to and that he should go no smaller than the 2/0. But he doesnt listen and ends up getting the 4ga. I told him I would bring him what 1/0 I had at the time and see if he could tell the difference. You would be very very surprised the difference 1/0 makes over 4ga or even 4/0.

Yall should already know that tho:p

Anywho, I would rate Audio Express in the following sections:

Pricing: 3 out of 5

Product selection and availability: 4 out of 5

Customer service: 4 out of 5

Staff: 3 out of 5

OVERALL: 4 out of 5

They are a decent little shop, all-in-all.

I live in Bay and dealt with them for years......until...that is....I went to uninstall my kicker resolution components.....found a pizza hut box holding door speakers in.....I cussed em...mad sure everyone knew bout it...and hung round there for a while chewing ***. Finally they went out of business and i couldnt harass them anymore.....I rate them 1 of 5.

Holy ****. I dealt with them for close to 3yrs n never had a bad transaction. Now hotwired on the other hand..they're a JOKE!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...