JMAC is the man i need to talk to- HX2 box

Participant count
  • Participant list

mwess
10+ year member

Missouri
Hey i got 1 15" punch hx2. I want a ported box its been in sealed for a year. I can go 28" wide, 12 tall then 16 tall there is a little ledge thing, i have a 97 taurus. I got deminsions drawn up that make a 2.5 cf box (reccomended) with a step type thing to fit in the ledge. if i do that i will use a lightning audio aeroport. how could i use a slot vent for that application i would almost have to point it all upwards. please help

it goes from my seat out roughly a foot to 14".. that is the 12" part.. and than the 16" tall part goes 14" toward the rear end that i want to use.

It can be 28 wide. 12&16 inches tall about 14 deep for each... 20 around another 28. it will look like this pic in an attachment

box.bmp

Attachments

• box.bmp
    0 bytes · Views: 134
i am planning on going under the ledge , but its only 12" tall and i need at least 17" to mount my sub, thats why i want a stair-step type thing. each section can be about 12" deep

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.