JL w7 or Fi Bl ??

that is funny you say that.. I love how the revo looks just never heard it in person

I'm going to look in the classifieds for one

lol I wish people would explain themselves
I have 2 10" pg rsd's that impressed the crap out of me and sound louder than a friend's 13w7....both in suv's, but mine in a custom enclosure and his in the above mentioned JL prefab. Also the low end extension of my rsd was better.

I have 2 10" pg rsd's that impressed the crap out of me and sound louder than a friend's 13w7....both in suv's, but mine in a custom enclosure and his in the above mentioned JL prefab. Also the low end extension of my rsd was better.
I have heard the rsd's the competitions one and i can agree with you they sound great and have a good low end, the ones i heard were in a sealed box. None the less they are great woofers for the price. Thats a good unbiased review you gave too. But at the same time The w7 i heard was in a jl H.O. box, which they dont make for the 13's, and it shitted all over the Rsds i heard in every aspect. But different setup different results.

thank you! Never heard PG subs before but I love the tantrum 600.4 amp. Things a beast.

Those are only like $100 a piece on sonicelectronix, are 2 of them really that great??!

not the best but **** good price. Where did you find them for $100 for 2?

My friend my want that!

not the best but **** good price. Where did you find them for $100 for 2?My friend my want that!
I got them for less, and haven't looked them up in a few months. sonicelectronic had them for cheap.

and be aware...these are the rsd not the rsdc.

the rsdc can be built to be soo much better than the rsd.

Oh.. I was looking at the rsdc's which are still pretty inexpensive

what is the difference?

Oh.. I was looking at the rsdc's which are still pretty inexpensivewhat is the difference?
rsdc can take more power and can handle small sealed enclosures better.

my rsd are rated by pg at 350rms and I was running them at ~625rms each

woahhhh...there are people here who like JL?? everyone is always hating on them saying they are overpriced pieces of crap
JL's W6 and W7 lines are simply fantastic speakers. Unfortunately, they want to charge money best reserved for solid gold for them. It's the price/performance ratio that makes people not like them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mxer69

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
mxer69
DC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date