JL W0 or Memphis PR 10 inch Sub

Participant count
  • Participant list
I just listened to a PR10 sub in a sealed enclosure and it works ok. If it is going in the trunk you will not get much out of it in the interior of the car. Prior to my current sub...Memphis PR12 in a 2cf tuned bandpass enclosure...I was using a 10" MB Quart sub in a sealed enclosure and if it was in the trunk it was lost as I was using 150w as well to power it. The amp was at nearly full gain with the crossover at 80hz. I also used it normally sitting on the back seat and in this spot it worked adequately. Based on my experience I would suggest the 10 in a vented enclosure.

after i blew my PR 15's, i put in a 10Pr an there was like 3 songs that it bumped good on, i know W1's are louder then the PRs so they might be equal. to answer your question, the W0 since it will have recommended power, the PR will be underpowerd slightly.

I had s pair of Mclass 12s in a VERY small sealed box on about 250w each. Those things were great. I'd go with an Mclass over a PR. They have them on woofersetc.com for like 90 bucks

I had s pair of Mclass 12s in a VERY small sealed box on about 250w each. Those things were great. I'd go with an Mclass over a PR. They have them on woofersetc.com for like 90 bucks
I agree,the Mclass is definatly the sub to go with,but if it's just between the PR and W0....go w/the W0. You'll get a better sound w/it in that size enclosure and power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.