JL vs. Focal vs. CDT

Well what could you get me on a set like that with the 560 crossover, and what kind of amp would you recommend for it as well.
i know djdilliodon on here used to sell the 61cfi sets with the tw25 and the upgraded 560 xover for $220 shipped. this was a couple years ago though, when i bought my 2 sets and friend bought 3 total. not sure what hes doing now a days. well, i mean hes still a authorized dealer, but i dont know what his current line up is.

exige might be able to hook you up though.

I've narrowed it down to the HD 62 and the EF61's, my question is, the truck is a four door so if I put speakers in all four doors, I will go with the EF61's and if I go with the speakers in the front I will go with the HD's, and leave the rear speakers stock. What would yall go with?

I've narrowed it down to the HD 62 and the EF61's, my question is, the truck is a four door so if I put speakers in all four doors, I will go with the EF61's and if I go with the speakers in the front I will go with the HD's, and leave the rear speakers stock. What would yall go with?
its all personal preference. if your just looking to get loud, it cant hurt to get speaker both in the front and rear doors and amp them.

however, if your looking for something along the lines of an actual sound stage, you dont want that rear fill.

personally i prefer only having speakers in front, but its gonna come down to you. fade all the way to the front and see how you like it.

here some pricing from djdillidons info on his aim, but before that, i wanna say i didnt purchase my cdt comps from him and i would have in a heart beat. the guy is just without a doubt one of the most stand up guys i no. his prices are great and his service is outstanding.

HD-62/M6 M6 midbass driver upgrade $375 shipped

HD-62 standard set $300 braxial add $30

ES-62i crazy deal below dealer cost!!! $400 shipped

EF-61CFi/25 fully upgraded $235 shipped

I assume the cfi/25 fully upgraded includes the 560 sat net.

Mike-

pm djdilliodon

that's a bit ironic...I work directly with Don and he told me he was getting out of selling lol. Anyways, topping those shouldn't be an issue.

From our conversations it sounded like your passengers were very important. If so go with 2 EF's. If not though, grab an HD set, or even for the price right now, an ES-62i set.

here some pricing from djdillidons info on his aim, but before that, i wanna say i didnt purchase my cdt comps from him and i would have in a heart beat. the guy is just without a doubt one of the most stand up guys i no. his prices are great and his service is outstanding.
HD-62/M6 M6 midbass driver upgrade $375 shipped

HD-62 standard set $300 braxial add $30

ES-62i crazy deal below dealer cost!!! $400 shipped

EF-61CFi/25 fully upgraded $235 shipped

I assume the cfi/25 fully upgraded includes the 560 sat net.

Mike-

pm djdilliodon
as far i know it does. between me and a friend we have gotten about 6 sets. 2 for me, 3 for my buddy, and 1 for another friend.

all have come with the 560 xovers.

I just got back from my installer, so tell me if this is a good system.

Front speaker amp: JL 300/2

Front Speaker: ES-62i

Sub amp: A1200

Sub: Custom ported box containing 1 8w3v3 under the rear seat.

Now with the front speakers. They will be contained in the stock speaker location and the full door will be sound deadened. The mid will be in the stock location and the tweeter will be in the A-Pillar.

All advice is appreciated.

Thanks for the advice, all I was worried about was if the ported 8w3v3 would be enough to go along with the ES speakers. Thanks everybody for your advice and recommendations.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.