btolenti
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

JL 300/2 version 1

JL 300/4 version 1 SOLD

JL 500/1 version 1 SOLD

Item(s) Description/Condition:

JL 300/2 version 1 - in good condition. Bought it used and a heat sink fin broke in shipping. I epoxied it back on. All it needs is some black touch up paint and you would be hard pressed to point it out.

JL 300/4 version 1 - in excellent condition cosmetically. Unfortunately there is something wrong with one of the channels (Output is about 0.5V above the other three channels - 15.5V on one versus 15.0V for all others). Talked with JL and they can fix it for a flat $120

JL 500/1 version 1 - in excellent condition. Works great. Was used to drive a single 10W6V2.

Price:

JL 300/2 - Asking $180 shipped and insured, OBO

JL 300/4 - Asking $120 shipped and insured, OBO -- SOLD

JL 500/1 - Asking $240 shipped and insured, OBO -- SOLD

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

See above

Item Pictures:

IMG_1364.jpg

IMG_1371.jpg

IMG_1365.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The 500/1 arrived today. It actually looked better in person than in the pics. I wasted no time hooking it up in my car running a single 8w7ae ported. I've only tested it for basic functionality (power-up, music output, low-pass filter, and subsonic filter) as that is all it's required to do in my particular set-up. No problems at all. Bump for a smooth transaction, for a good product, from a solid guy.

Putting the 300/2 back up for sale. Offers?

I've been using it in my daily driver for the past month or so and has worked great. But was able to get a boston amp that fits my install better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...