JL Sub sale lol

I know the JL authorized dealer here in town and I have to tell you JL doesn't have to EVER lower their prices to sell their products. The only subs at really high price points are the w6 and w7. The w3 is the same price point other subs on par with it.

While I understand the butthurtness over not being able to get JL for cheap, this trashing of the brand is so old.

I know the JL authorized dealer here in town and I have to tell you JL doesn't have to EVER lower their prices to sell their products. The only subs at really high price points are the w6 and w7. The w3 is the same price point other subs on par with it.
While I understand the butthurtness over not being able to get JL for cheap, this trashing of the brand is so old.
I dont know if you were, but I was around when the W7 was released. People pitched a holy fit over the prices. JL's excuse was it was completely proprietary, so tooling costs had to be covered. Now several years later they are just now dropping the price, for a "sale" due to a bad economy? People have a right to complain. Tooling costs were covered long long ago. And by complain of course I mean, purchase someone else's products.

Now they are just charging premium prices for the brand name. There's no denying that. Yes, even these "sale" prices.

jl makes some great subs I loved the old w6's but never could afford any new, got some used. they was high as hell then and they're still high as hell, but as long as u have shows like Unique Whips installing jl stuff, like it's cheap, they will always make money . jl is for rich spoiled brats, that really don't care how much they cost, $1,100 for one sub, **** it better **** me off on every bass note

jl makes some great subs I loved the old w6's but never could afford any new, got some used. they was high as hell then and they're still high as hell, but as long as u have shows like Unique Whips installing jl stuff, like it's cheap, they will always make money . jl is for rich spoiled brats, that really don't care how much they cost, $1,100 for one sub, **** it better **** me off on every bass note
I agree. $1100 is the price range of an LMS-5200, when you could get them, and not to dis a W7, but an LMS would out-perform it easily... and even an LMS was over priced at that price point imo.

I agree. $1100 is the price range of an LMS-5200, when you could get them, and not to dis a W7, but an LMS would out-perform it easily... and even an LMS was over priced at that price point imo.
I like LMS-5200 bettah?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.