jl or alpine

i have a 4runner so there isnt a separation of a trunk cuz its open space...
i have a 500rms mono fosgate amp, should i get 1 12w6v2, or 2 12" alpine type r's

the 2 alpines will be nice and clean. ive never heard a w6 but imo the 2 12's will be louder.

I've heard both befor... and the Type R's keep up well with the w6v2. I wasen't too impressed with the w6v2, I expected a lot more out of it seeing as how it's a $300+ sub. The only problem I see with going with the two Type R's is you only have a 500 watt amp, and the Type R's like 400-600WRMS to get the most out of them. So unless you would get a bigger amp I would get te w6v2 just cuz you really don't have enough power to power 2 Type R's, or you could just get one Type R?

dont even mention cvrs
I would take a cvr over both those drivers, or take the jl or the alpines and sell them to get cvr's. Do you have something against a driver that outperforms everything in its price range and some out of it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.