JL audio

• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 11
  • Views 1K
i do agree jl does make some sweet ass ****. but thier is alot iof other companies out there that make some sweet **** too but for the price id say that jl is one of the best on the market

what do you think about jl w0's? i got 2 12"s and i wish i had gotten something better.. when i hear my friends jl w3's or jl w4's.. i almost wanna cry that i invested so much money into them.. and if i just put a lil more.. i could have had some hard ****?.. gimme your opinions fools..

where in cali do you live man?

if you live in the OC area, i can meet up w/ you cuz i have 2 12" w7's in my car and we can go bumpin', hehe. I also know lots of good places around here that give THE best prices on any audio equip. (i got friends in the audio biz). Each of my w7's was 450 each too, so that just goes to show you how low i can go.

When I first got into car audio a couple of years ago, all I ever wanted was JL Audio this and JL that. I now realize that JL is not the only company on the market. I am currently experimenting with such companies as Infinity, Audiobahn, and JBL. I realize now that JL is a darn good company, but now they are starting to get more and more competition. I have always believed that JL is better than RF, however my prediction is that in the next couple of years, JL will have other major competitors in the competition grade stuff. JL is still probally on top of sales, but there are other companies that are making great products right now so it is not fair to say that JL is the best.

Just my OPINION

L8ER

RM

i know they don't sell them anymore but i do believe i've heard of them.. and my friend does have them.. so to the dude who said JL W4's um no..UM YES

and I liVe By Magic Mt.

Yea i dont know what he was talking about they are now discontunied subs they were like a beefed up version of the wo 200 rms i think dvc subs pretty good subs so to that guy if thats what he meant yes they made a w4 sub.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

there are really lotta good stuff now in the market, JL, RF, CerwinVega, JBL, Kicker, DD, MTX, etc. just to name a few...

you see, everytime a brand makes a good mark on a SPL or SQ competition, i (or i think everyone if im not mistaken) wants to get a system or even just a pair of subs that just won a competition.

hehehe, this is a funny thing coz when i started to get involved in car audio, its the cerwin vega's reign, when i first got my car.. its kicker, JL etc etc. now im working... all this JL w7s, JBL Gti, etc. come up! i dunno which one to choose.. (even though they dont sell much american products for car audio here in australia, and thats plain bullsh*t)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.