Participant count
  • Participant list

bigfrog05

Item(s) for Sale:

JL Audio XD 600/6 Amp for sale-less than 100 hours of use

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Highlights:

•6-channel car amplifier

•75 watts RMS x 6 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 6 at 2 ohms)

•200 watts RMS x 3 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable bridged)

•variable low- and high-pass filters (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave)

•optional wired remote for level control

•Class D amplifier design with NextD™ switching amp technology

•differential-balanced inputs eliminate noise coming from your vehicle's electrical system

•Advanced Rollback Protection System prevents thermal shut-down

•speaker- and preamp-level inputs (speaker-level input requires an optional adapter)

•4-gauge power and ground leads and a 50-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier

•no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 50-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended

•10-1/4"W x 2"H x 7-3/8"D

Price:

$350 OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

will ship if shipping cost is paid

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)). JL Audio XD600/6 6-channel car amplifier — 75 watts RMS x 6 at Crutchfield.com

Contact Brian 754-234-4537

JUST THOUGHT I WOULD LET YOU KNOW JUST PURCHASED A 9.5 OUT OF 10 CONDITION SAME AMP WITH 3 SETS OF 12FT. BLUE RCA CABLES FOR 235.00 SHIPPED.SO YOU MIGHT WANT TO CONSIDER DROPPING YOUR PRICE IFD YOU WOULD LIKE TO SELL QUICKLY.THEY ARE GREAT AMPS BUT JUST DONT BRING THE MONEY ON JL AMPS AS THE hd SERIES USED.just my 2 cents

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.