SOLD JL Audio W6V2

hemiscott
10+ year member

No Mo Hemi
I have 2- 10" JL Audio W6V2, used for about 1.5 weeks (not even broken in yet).

Includes paperwork & original boxes. New price of $370.00 shipped.. $340.00 p/u

Will take 0 gauge (25ft) wire as partial trade. Sold truck and need to set up a new one. Thanks

Are those dual 4 or dual 2 ohm coils ?I have 28 ft of 0 gauge blue Kicker Hyperflex wire that I'm willing to let go.

Man, that would be great ! Thats exactly what i wanted.. Is it new ?

The w6's are dual 4 ohm and thats the only config. they make for the 10" w6's.

Pm me, when you get a chance.

A Bumpster for one of the best SQ made. There is ONLY one word u can associate with that sub- sweeeet!! I'm not a bass head at all, not that there is anything wrong with that, but I have two 12w6v2's in my ride and I have them hooked to just one 500/1 for now and everyone that hears it can't beleive just how accurate they sound. I was dead set on adding another 500/1 but now I don't think I am. Anyway if you want some sweet sounding bass, that is accurate as h##l, buy these subs!!! Good luck with the sale!!!

A Bumpster for one of the best SQ made. There is ONLY one word u can associate with that sub- sweeeet!! I'm not a bass head at all, not that there is anything wrong with that, but I have two 12w6v2's in my ride and I have them hooked to just one 500/1 for now and everyone that hears it can't beleive just how accurate they sound. I was dead set on adding another 500/1 but now I don't think I am. Anyway if you want some sweet sounding bass, that is accurate as h##l, buy these subs!!! Good luck with the sale!!!

Thanks, Man.. After a write up like that, i think i want to keep them now. Just kidding ! They did sound real good but i'm looking to go with a single 15" Fi Q or btl in the new truck (since i can fit it).

Looks like the subs may be sold to nvader on D.T.W. Will know for sure, this weekend.. Thanks

Had a price set and now he wants to low ball, i am not risking driving an hour and half for this guy now, so they are for sale, again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.