JL audio vs IDQ

LMAO!!

Now I understand why people hate JL so much. I few idiots ruin it for everyone lol!

I've run both the V1 W6s and the V1 IDQs. Loved them both. The IDQs were more forgiving when it came to box design, but once I found what worked well with the 12W6s, they were pretty **** similar in terms of accuracy/detail/FS, IMO. In terms of price, I paid ~$50 more (IIRC, it was 10+ years ago) for the IDQ12s than the 12W6s.

I've had alot of listen time with the W6v2s and newer IDQs, and have no idea how anyone could say that one was definitively better than the other. Both are great SQ subs in a proper install. I wouldn't even pretend to think of either as "SQL", and I sure as **** wouldn't judge them based on SPL. LOL, how dumb/ignorant can someone get? And if you're trying to compare the W7 to the IDQ, well.....wow!

And FYI, I was impressed with the IDQs, even though they cost me a little more than my W6s //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I still want a listen to your setup. I sense fear in showing up from you. I'm local...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I can't believe this useless thread is still thriving.
I think there is a thread in the lounge about dogs eating their own vomit that is more interesting.
OK-Not-to-Believe-s.jpg

I can't believe this useless thread is still thriving.
I think there is a thread in the lounge about dogs eating their own vomit that is more interesting.
idiocy thrives here

lol.
doesnt florida have alot louder cars than texas? miami > huston? beaches > oil rigs and rednecks?
do they? I'd say more obnoxiously loud that's for sure

the JL w6 13, in a ported enclosure with a 500/1 just destroys the other in loudness and crispness of the bass.

now the 2 "new" idq's had a little less pop to them with a 1000/1 on them, but still sounded good.

i now have 3 12 inch "new" idq's in my yukon, and im taking them back out, because it doesnt hit NEARLY as hrad and crisp as my 2 w6's
your box building skills + your JL bias + the placebo effect + the fact that you've proven to this board your stupidity = unsubstantiated results

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.