SOLD JL Audio, Kicker, PPI, Orion, Infinity OLD SCHOOL SUBS/AMPS

LoudCrownVic
5,000+ posts

1/1 of Team Team Team
For Sale! I need money for the holidays as well as to fix my broken truck! Help me out! I am an experienced ebayer so I know how to pack and ship etc! BUYER PAYS SHIPPING. PAYPAL ONLY! Will ship UPS, USPS, and Fed Ex. Please no trades or post dumping. If you want to negotiate, PLEASE PM ME!!!!

All of these items will be on ebay by tuesday or wednesday... As they are listed links to the auctions will be posted.

3 12" JL Audio W6v1's good condition dual 6ohm coils $275 all three no seperation please! JL Performance... Packs a whallop on 200rms each!

Subscannovas009.jpg

IM000494.jpg

2 15" Orion 2NT "2 N-tense" 4 ohm SVC. Good/fair condition (one dented dust cap FAIR condition) $50 pair 30 good one 20 fair one. Great HEAVY HITTING SQ subs. CHEAP i rocked these in high school... 500RMS each. I paid $300 back in the day...

SUBSALE015.jpg

SUBSALE016.jpg

3 8" Kicker Solo-Baric Rounds. Good condition $225 all three no seperation. 8 ohm coils. OLD SCHOOL GOODNESS. Huge performance in small enclosures. Bought them and never got the chance to use them.

IM000729.jpg

IM000727.jpg

1 12" Rockford Fosgate Punch HE2. Old Skool black cone. Dual 4 ohm coils. Great condition. $40 400RMS

SUBSALE014.jpg

SUBSALE013.jpg

1 10" Infinity Kappa Perfect 10.1 SVC 4 ohm. Still in the box, never seen power. Box is roughed up but the sub is still new and clean. Warranty replacement that I never got to use. 250RMS $75.

A004.jpg

Precision Power PCX2200 2x200watts at 4 ohm. 1x800watts at 4 ohms. The amp still looks decent, minor scratches, and a place where the paint is dulling. One speaker terminal screw is missing, but all PPI terminals are included, which can cost upwards of $50 to replace. There is no manual or Q-bass module (qbass can still be adjusted with the on amp dial) amp still works great. A steal at $200... I want this for my next audio project but if you have cash you have an amp.

Subscannovas012.jpg

Also for sale is a 1994 Yamaha XT225 Serow onroad offroad dual purpose bike which is road legal. Good condition for its age, $700 as is, runs great but needs a battery, and a few small things. Just cleaned the whole fuel system out and put in a bunch of new carb parts! Clean title and new Illinois plates... PM for info if interested.

Thanks for looking!

Sorry for the delay on pics, Will be coming ASAP now. The weather is horrible! I hope everyone in the Midwest is being careful on the roadways and sidewalks!

TTT!

I am working on getting shipping quotes and listing things on ebay. I will get quotes out there as fast as I can, the last few days have been hell, college finals ftmfl.

I am nixing sale on the orions. My little brother (who is 11) started to cry when I trying to find a box for them because he wants them for his car when he grows up. I am giving them to him for xmas //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Plus I got some rather angry responses from my shipping quotes on them form four seperate individuals. IT COSTS MONEY TO SHIP HEAVY THINGS in a safe manner! The box I have to buy at UPS costs $8.50 (because I cant find a box to ship them in). I am not going to eat a bunch of shipping and packaging costs so you all can have a cheap set of subs.

ORIONS NO LONGER FOR SALE! Sorry for any inconvenience.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LoudCrownVic

5,000+ posts
1/1 of Team Team Team
LoudCrownVic
Scales Bump, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date