Status
Not open for further replies.

btolenti
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

JL Audio G6600 6 channel Amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

In really good condition. Been using it a while to drive my mids (bridged 4 of the channels for my front coaxs and used the 5 and 6 channels straight to rear mids. Nice and clean power and the amp is built like a tank.

Price:

$175 Shipped or best reasonable offer. This will be packed very well, and it weighs a ton.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

See above.

Item Pictures:

I dont see any pics of Username and Date..Not sure if this is actually in your hands or not??Nice price and clean looking amp though

Not needed. I have plenty of good feedback. If someone wants a pic like that if they're concerned, I can provide one.

Not needed. I have plenty of good feedback. If someone wants a pic like that if they're concerned, I can provide one.
I didnt see that..Sorry.On with the sale..Great deal for sure

Ya, I didnt see that. man..That is a clean looking ,well taken care of looking amp.Excellent deal on it for sure.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Yeah, no worries. I know where you're coming from. I've seen a lot of classified posts from newbs that aren't following the proper rules....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...