Not open for further replies.

grinditout
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale: JL Audio 500/5

Item(s) Description/Condition: Tests 100%

Price: 250$ + ship

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Item(s) for Sale: JL Audio 500/5

Item(s) Description/Condition: Tests 100%

Price: 250$ + ship

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

beautiful amp! that thing is in PRISTINE condition! what is your paypay? i will send the funds RIGHT AWAY. PLUS some for taking such good care of the amplifier!

Well, you can not be on all the forums on the net, all the time.

But if you guys want to track me, I am trying to move some stuff on PWC Today right now and I am MROSupplyGA on eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

grinditout

10+ year member
grinditout
MACON, GEORGIA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied