• Participant list

FML
10+ year member

Extreme Lowwwwwws
Idaho
Item(s) for Sale:

JL Audio Slash Series 450/4 front stage amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Really really dont want to sell this, but I just don't have the room to keep it any longer. This thing is my baby; the heart of my system. Ive always told myself id never sell it, but I have to make room for other additions.

This is one of THE best amps made for a front stage mids and highs setup. Staggered power supply, delivers 150 watts into channels 1 and 2, (perfect for mids) and 75 watts into channels 3 and 4 (ideal for tweeters). This amp will do those underrated numbers at any impedance between 1.5 and 4 ohms. Seperate controls for each pair of channels lets you fine tune your speakers for amazing sound quality, performance, and optimum power output. Bandpass, bridge capable. Just a truly awesome, rock solid amplifier.

Price is for quick sale, and for the fact this unit is not mint, has some minor scratches in the paint here and there.Id say 7/10. Mechanically, works perfectly, 10/10

I WILL be taking offers for trades for another QUALITY 4 channel that will do a minimum of 150 watts to each channel, with a smaller footprint. (Please no Sony, no alpine unless its PDX, MTX, Kicker, etc..) If someone happens to have any DD 4 channels, that's what I really want.

Price:

$300 shipped to the Northwest US and West coast.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

If you live elsewhere, add $15

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump!

Im very open for trades , quality 4 channel. 600.4, 500.4, whatever. Something that's not built on a full chassis like this JL.

Bump!
Im very open for trades , quality 4 channel. 600.4, 500.4, whatever. Something that's not built on a full chassis like this JL.
this has my mouth watering.. if by some chance you were available to trade anything other than 4 ch id be all over this. I'm really interested if you have this for another two or three weeks. just got a new job so it'll take me a bit

Bump!
this has my mouth watering.. if by some chance you were available to trade anything other than 4 ch id be all over this. I'm really interested if you have this for another two or three weeks. just got a new job so it'll take me a bit

We'll see how the ball bounces man. I honestly surprised its not gone already at the price. Its advertised in a lot of venues.

But my build is fully loaded, i really dont need anything else right now. If i had room to keep this, theres no way id sell it. Love it too much.

And I.honestly rather trade it, that way im not out of music in the downtime (system fully amplified) . But yeah just keep an eye on this thread, ill bump or update daily.

Alright guys, shes been taken out of her crib. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I need to get something else in there asap, lets get er gone.

Bump!

I need this gone guys! Someone buy or make a trade. New addition you my build are all in. But for me, zero point in an over the top crazy SPL sub stage if i have mo music to go with. this amp wont fit anywhere, need something smaller. will accept a cash+trade offer for something of slightly lesser quality. I just need something.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.