SOLD JL AUDIO 13w7 for sale!!

defdaboss
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
DADE
comes in a professional JL audio seal box. used condition a few rub mark on the sub foam but does NOT go thru the surrounding foam at all. this sub been baby and NEVER seen it's full power. basically in brand new condition. i would like to get 500 for it but.. make your offer.

by the way.. no trade! in need of cash to fix my suspended license!!!

0115101157.jpg

lmao @ 450$ for a 13" sub. for that i can get a fi btl fully loaded and have money leftover, that would pwn the **** out of you jl //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif. i suggest lowering the price lot if you want to get it sold here.

lmao @ 450$ for a 13" sub. for that i can get a fi btl fully loaded and have money leftover, that would pwn the **** out of you jl //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif. i suggest lowering the price lot if you want to get it sold here.
completely different subs u fkn retard

Lol seriously guys? Comon now. The guy is asking a little more than what is reasonable but $200 shipped? Thats ridiculous. Brand new from unauthorized sellers on Ebay this sub goes for well over $500. I can understand that it's used but even used these fetch well over $350 on Ebay and Craigslist w/o a box.

well then the fi q, sq sub sounds better and is cheaper. jl is overpriced.
don't feel like clogging this guys thread but don't hate on a product you haven't used because it's too "expensive." Yes at retail they are a lot of money but his price is not bad considering its going to cost him at least a bill to ship the sub and box and even if its just the sub its still not bad. Also there aren't many subs that have better sq then the w7 if any.

don't feel like clogging this guys thread but don't hate on a product you haven't used because it's too "expensive." Yes at retail they are a lot of money but his price is not bad considering its going to cost him at least a bill to ship the sub and box and even if its just the sub its still not bad. Also there aren't many subs that have better sq then the w7 if any.
actually i have used a couple w7's and they are allright. my idmax has better sq than them. people are just ****** into the name brand thing and think they are the best things ever created and they arent. they arent worth all that money. and no one here will prob buy them.

Last edited by a moderator:
i pay close to 700 dollars on this sub. im not gonna take a loss of 200 dollar shipped. please put that crackpipe down.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.