JL Audio 12w6v2 (JL rebuilt) $300

Murphy_Smith
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale: JL Audio 12w6v2 / dual 4 ohm subwoofer

Item(s) Description/Condition: This subwoofer was born in May of 2005 and it recently failed on me. The cone seperated from the surround. I took it to my local JL Audio Authorized Dealer (Earmark Car Audio) and had them send it back to JL Audio to be completely rebuilt. All is new with the exception of the magnet and basket. This is a hand built woofer from JL Audio sitting in the box. Never re-installed it. Have receipts to prove it was sent to JL Audio for rebuild.

Price: $300 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Will be shipped UPS in the white 12w6 box and the JL Audio brown box that goes around it. Will send buyer picture of UPS label when shipped.

Item Pictures:

12w6tag_zps9d791936.jpg

12w6Cone_zps3e1b3a58.jpg

12w6Serial_zpsacdbed02.jpg

12w6electronics_zps5c114a7d.jpg

12w6shipping_zpsf5bc237b.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.