SOLD JL Audio 12" 12W6V2-D4 in Mint Condition- $275

Participant count
  • Participant list

mhuynh
10+ year member

Up for sale is a JL Audio 12W6V2-D4. Most of us know the specs on this sub and what it can handle. This is an awesome sub especially for SQ. There are no blemishes or anything on the sub. It is a 400rms sub. I am looking for $255 shipped +paypal fees or trade for a 300/2 or 300/4 amp.

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

Pictures are proof that there are no visual defects.

PAYPAL PLEASE

I'll say that it is a good price, however, our local authorized JL dealer sells the 12's new for 269+tax... That's the only sub in the whole JL line (save the w3v3) that they sell for less than retail. The w1's and w7's go for over retail, and they price the w6's and w3's to move. They make more on the JL stuff than anything else in the store.

OTOH, this is a hell of a sub for 275. Great SQ, decent output, very controlled and clean.

Free bump for dumping a little on your thread.....

Morgan

Up for sale is a JL Audio 12W6V2-D4. Most of us know the specs on this sub and what it can handle. This is an awesome sub especially for SQ. There are no blemishes or anything on the sub. It is a 400rms sub. I am looking for $275 shipped or trade for a 300/2 or 300/4 amp.
pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

Pictures are proof that there are no visual defects.
is there something wrong with the focus on your camera? and are you flexible on the price at all?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.