JL Audio 1000/1 v1

gentlejax
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:JL Audio 1000/1 v1

Item(s) Description/Condition:pretty good shape. a little black touch up wouldnt hurt. few scratches on top and side but its not too bad. bottom paint has peeled a tad. inside of amp is perfect and board is fine. Just had some FETS replaced as it was dead when I got it. Fixed by a professional. Tested for hours on a pair of 15's . Works like new and doesnt break a sweat. Its a whole lot of amp. I almost forgot. the ground terminal did get hot so its a little melted but it holds just fine and its still seperated from the positive terminal. its not an issue to be concerned with. looks worse than it is.

Price:$350 shipped. I just spent $200 in repairs.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

JL10001001.jpg

JL10001v1016.jpg

JL10001v1004.jpg

JL10001v1001.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I thought I put link to all pics but maybe not. Will have to do that this afternoon. The guy the did it is a engineer who does work for alpine and pioneer. He has his own business on side that he fixes all brands of amps and head units. I woould send him anything. And I have. I know several guys who also use him. I woul send my stuff to him without hesitatioln. Warranty? Doubt it but I have never had an issue. It works now so he fixed what was broke. The repaired part should not break. That doesn't mean some other part won't go out at some point in time but it depends on use. Abuse kills amps. No other trades needed beside 4 channel. Or 2 channel

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.