JL audio 10 H.O. Wedge can I get some serious opinions?

tiennhuynh
10+ year member

Wassup everyone I am thinking about purchasing this w7 wedge this week and powering it with a jl 1000/1 amp. What do yall think about it? I recently purchased a pair of RE SE 10's and powered with a US AMP md1dn and that didn't go to well, if you have searched threads by me you will find out why. So here we go with this new setup! Hopefully be less of a problem then my last setup.

i hope this thread doesnt go the way of most threads including " jl"

1). you can get something cheaper

2). their is something better that will kill jl for $40

3). there over priced boxes, amps, subs just everything "cry cry cry" , ill try type ? and get it reconed a million times to save $100 just so i can say its better then JL

But on a serious note, id try craigslist or ebay always has Jl boxes for a decent price, but there alot of guy on here that can build you a great box for a great price

i hope this thread doesnt go the way of most threads including " jl"1). you can get something cheaper

2). their is something better that will kill jl for $40

3). there over priced boxes, amps, subs just everything "cry cry cry" , ill try type ? and get it reconed a million times to save $100 just so i can say its better then JL

But on a serious note, id try craigslist or ebay always has Jl boxes for a decent price, but there alot of guy on here that can build you a great box for a great price

thanks for the piece of mind lol and i like your big three comments up there because I have read alot of jl threads on here and they all have that in there...but yeah i was checking out that jl box at my friends shop and also if i wanted they can build me one ...

ive heard the se's in both sealed and ported.. and they sounded great. i wonder what the problem in your setup was.

i had a JL 12 w7 in a HO box.. one of the best sounding subs ive heard not to mention it gets pretty loud
yeah might go with the 12 now actually //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.