SOLD JL and PPI Art Series for sale.

mistagstacka
10+ year member

getting rid of this stuff for a bigger system. everything works perfect. never had any problems out of any of this.

first up is four JL W3V2 dual 4 tens. i'd like to have 70 bucks shipped for each one.

also have a PPI A600.2 and a PPI A100.

id hate to split them up because they are rare and its a matching set. i'd like 250 shipped for them both.

View attachment 26504259

View attachment 26504260

View attachment 26504261

View attachment 26504262

View attachment 26504263

i'm about to go to work. i work from 5:30 pm to 4:30am tonight but i have a 3 day weekend so after tonite i will be able to reply to pm's quickly. once i get home all pm will be answered. if you need more pics then let me know.

thanks.

I would ebay those 2 PPI's. Definatly folks on there who would pick that up. Heck with a 250 buy it now, **** would be gone like that. If i hadnt just spent a ton of money this weekend i would pick these up for that price. Good luck with your sale man! Im an old school fan myself.

amps are gone. now lets get these subs outta here. open for trades now.

AA Havoc 18 D2

RE SE 15 D4

eq

hu

amp that will do 1100-1500 at 1ohm or 4 ohm.

lemme know what you all got. need this gone ASAP!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.