JL 500/1 or RF power 500.2????

Participant count
  • Participant list
M

MaKo

I wanted to know withc amp could give a better preformance with a pair of 12" W6 i have a friend of mine that has them wiered to the RF amp and they sound very nice but i have seen coments of the jl amp and i would like to buy whats best for my subs, PLEAS help!!

Either one would do just fine //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif The JL would offer a little more wiring flexibilty as far as mono loads if I'm not mistaken it puts out the same power from 4ohm-1.5ohm. The Fosgate offers two channel operation and only handles 4ohm bridged mono load.

Hey thanks!! i just have one last question witch wai would you think its best to wire them with the JL amp??

I think they are dual 6ohm coils. So wire them in parallel, which would make each driver 3ohm. Then parallel to the amp for a 1.5ohm load. 250w a sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.