jl 500/1 any good?

they are excellent OVERPRICED amps lol.

they are great, great SQ, nice power, good reliability, but i wouldnt apy for them unless i got a HELL of a deal

500/1 goes for under 4 bills on line ebay..great amp and besides the jbl 1200.1 (which doesnt have the goodies or subsonic filter) what else is a "good deal"?

I have 2 JL 500/1's and they are awsome, they've got every thing you need to get the most out of your sub/s. The lowsest price ive seen online was 375.oo. But the store i bought mine from sold them to me for 325.oo(if I was buying 2). and 350 for 1.

Yes, that amp is worth every bit of money you pay for it. I own the 500/1 JL amp and it powers my 2 JL 12 W3's and it pounds. The people who say it's overpriced is the people who don't won't to spend a lot of money for quality and go out and buy those cheap JBL 600.1 or the JBL 1200.1 amps that **** very big weiner. I'm telling you go JL they are worth every penny.

jbl has good quality amps they are a little underrated. u dont know what ur talkin bout JL Playa. my friend just bought a 1200.1 to push 2 hx2's

JBL dosent ****, they are very powerful amps and at the price they are listed at, how can you beat it. A friend of mine has a 1,200 powering 2 12" perfects and its amazing.

just my 2 cents....................

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.