JL 10W6V2 vs Boston G5

I'm thinking you might happier, and probably have more money in your pocket afterwards if you looked outside of mainstream...

off the top of my head I'm thinking RE SE, Mach 5 IXL, or SSA ICON of the time of my head. they are all great SQ subs that get loud. You could even look at the IA lethal injection or the AQ sdc2.5

The IA and RD Audio look good but I don't want to spend $400 -$ 500 on a sub. Right now the G5 is a bargain, which is why I am considering it.

SQ wise, would the RE SE be in the same league as the 10W6V2 and G5?

I wouldn't put an SE in the same class as a JL w6 or an BA G5. They are all nice drivers but if you want musicand tune well either a G5 or a w6 is hard to beat. Boston has always made a killer TINY box woofer since 99.

never try BA G5 but IDQv.3 kill W6 for sure in sound quality but W6 are louder and sloppy sometime, sloppy bass make your system sound like ****, if i were you will get either IDQ or BA G5.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.