jl 10' w0 is this a good sub

they are decent,

real efficent, only need likw 200w RMS to powerthem up,

they do need gigantic boxes though

1 10" in a 2 cubic foot vented tuned to 36 hz has sensitivity gains like a type R 10 in a 1.25 cubic foot vented box- for example, but not at all comparable to eachother

wo's = good starter woofs to me. Bought my friend a pair of 12's with a 1.25 cf per side sealed box and with the rf 500a2 I got him it pounds away fairly decently and sounds great. It's not going to win him any awards but i'd say good bang for the buck.

Steve

Why are you talking WOs???? Do you have them already? If I were gonna by a low end JL, why not the new JL12w1.v2??? I have this sub and its much beefier and handles more power than the WO. I love this sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.