jimmy, sundownz, Fi

i want to ground my wire on my frame too but i don't know how.do you just pick any location on the frame and drill a hole to it?
Pretty much. I just drilled them where I could get my drill to. Carefully drilled 2 holes through the floor, painted the metal, installed rubber grommets.

I haven't deadened the tailgate yet but will probably concrete it instead. I haven't played with it yet so I haven't seen what rattles or etc on the outside.

you do realize that those batteries store different voltages?
what the fvck?? since when are red and yellow tops different voltages?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

different amperage yes but that doesn't matter.

you have almost exactly what i plan on running in my car...

except i'm trying to squeeze that box in my TRUNK.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

You should be happy with the BL's on the saz1500's tho; i love mine.

you have almost exactly what i plan on running in my car...except i'm trying to squeeze that box in my TRUNK.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

You should be happy with the BL's on the saz1500's tho; i love mine.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif...keep the KY-jelly handy for that squeeze...haha

pic32.jpg

pic33.jpg

pic34.jpg

Pretty much done finally //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

very nice job, looks nice and clean after all said and done. Any video's, getting me thinking now lol. My buddy has a 2 door blazer pretty much the same, would be fun to build something crazy in. The amp rack looks pretty good too, have you been able to check on how hot they get, even with the fans running?

Sounds pretty good to me. Going to hopefully get it metered this weekend just to for fun. I did play it pretty loud for a good period of time on a few pretty hot days to check the amps temperature. I didn't have the covered front panel on at the time but they didn't seem to get anything above warm. I'll keep and eye on them though just in case.

Sounds pretty good to me. Going to hopefully get it metered this weekend just to for fun. I did play it pretty loud for a good period of time on a few pretty hot days to check the amps temperature. I didn't have the covered front panel on at the time but they didn't seem to get anything above warm. I'll keep and eye on them though just in case.
Meade has amps like that and dont have any problems so you shouldnt have any troubles...

Here is what I hit today. All scores on the TL from a local usaci event.

Mic on dash, car off, sealed up, 20-80Hz sweep (disc was skipping) - 144.3

Mic in kick, car on, sealed up or door open tones 40-55Hz - 145.6

Mic in kick, car on, sealed up playing Eazy E Real mofacking G's - 144.8 or 144.6

Then a 160 in the port, tied with the loudest car there that was doing 147-148. I know I was out flexing any other vehicle there though :p Gives me an idea what it hits and I'm happy with it for being a daily beater. I was the only one in the "extreme" class due to my box being above the window line, overall second loudest at the show with a couple a little lower than me. I know not the best scores, but first time on a meter ever.

"What subs and amps are those?" my response "Fi and sundown, just some internet no name shit", "Oh well it sure does hit, never heard of it before".

show2.jpg

I even put some stickers on today so people could see what I had.

show1.jpg

show4.jpg

Video metering in the ports.

I tried to get a "flex" vid but I couldn't capture what little bit it flexes. I ordered a 250 amp alt from mechman but it was damaged in shipping so it will be a while yet before I get that resolved ;(

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.