Jeeper07 Is a scamer

good, because i would rather not deal with someone so ****ing stupid to think i have a problem for being a little angry about him holding my computer for over one month after payment, telling me twice it had shipped, asking twice for more money on shipping, sending me a video card worth over 200 dollars less than what was stated was in the computer, then disappearing for a few months.

what a prick i am...

Umm stop crying seems to me he did what he asked, Health over you any day... Seems liek a good guy too me!

good, because i would rather not deal with someone so ****ing stupid to think i have a problem for being a little angry about him holding my computer for over one month after payment, telling me twice it had shipped, asking twice for more money on shipping, sending me a video card worth over 200 dollars less than what was stated was in the computer, then disappearing for a few months.
what a prick i am...
No, on that part I feel for you.

The part that makes you a prick and why I would not wanna deal with you is the fact that you continously feel the need after the fact you got it straightend out to ***** and ***** and *****......HE FIXED IT, HE APPOLOGIZED....Holy **** dude, just shut the fvck up already.

....Thats what makes you a prick.

tell that to all the other buyers he's had problems with... not all of which were during this 4 month long medical emergency that prevented him from using a telephone or computer or having anyone else ship **** he already took money for. how many transactions have i ever had problems with? NONE

and how is this any of your business, *******? i accepted his apology, but that doesnt change what happened. if people are looking up feedback for someone they're thinking of buying something from, they dont want to see edited threads that simply say all is well now. i wouldnt, anyway. i'd want to know the history of that persons transactions on here.

my posts are a record of what happened. i've made it perfectly clear what happened, and i'm done posting here. flame away, thats what flamers do after all, isnt it?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Flashardy

10+ year member
Flashardy
Oregon City
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views