Jeeper07 Is a scamer

word. that piece of **** sold me an 1100 dollar computer that was supposed to have a 300 dollar video card in it, it comes to me with an 80 dollar video card in it. bad transactions with a few others on here. guy needs a serious ass kicking.

flashardy sent u a pm. 1meangta i sent u the money like u asked that day. u wanted a different deal later but i had already sent u money, than i was not on here for months due to illness etc.

HBD
551.gif

oh wait.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bsflag.gif.21f42eccd34b7d1eb1608fb1b59b69c3.gif

i asked for 150 dollars as an absolute last resort if you would not send me the card. the reason you couldnt send the card is that j3bus2k3 was holding it until you send him the 100 bucks you owed him. did he ever get that by the way? my deal was, i send him the 100 you owe him (out of the 130 you sent me, NOT 150) he sends me the card i thought i was buying, i send you the piece of **** video card you sent me, and keep the 30 bucks for the hassle of having to wait over a month after payment for you to even ship it, after being told (flat out lied to) more than once that it had shipped and you had the tracking # coming to me, and asking not once but twice for me to send more money to cover shipping. not to mention i'd have had to ship your garbage back to you, so i'd be out another 10 bucks. so basically, all i asked for was what i bought, and 20 bucks for all the trouble you put me through. you said that wasnt fair to you. how was dicking me around for over a month, screwing me out of a video card, and sending me less than what i asked for fair to me?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bsflag.gif.21f42eccd34b7d1eb1608fb1b59b69c3.gif
i asked for 150 dollars as an absolute last resort if you would not send me the card. the reason you couldnt send the card is that j3bus2k3 was holding it until you send him the 100 bucks you owed him. did he ever get that by the way? my deal was, i send him the 100 you owe him (out of the 130 you sent me, NOT 150) he sends me the card i thought i was buying, i send you the piece of **** video card you sent me, and keep the 30 bucks for the hassle of having to wait over a month after payment for you to even ship it, after being told (flat out lied to) more than once that it had shipped and you had the tracking # coming to me, and asking not once but twice for me to send more money to cover shipping. not to mention i'd have had to ship your garbage back to you, so i'd be out another 10 bucks. so basically, all i asked for was what i bought, and 20 bucks for all the trouble you put me through. you said that wasnt fair to you. how was dicking me around for over a month, screwing me out of a video card, and sending me less than what i asked for fair to me?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ohsnap.gif.17c4c91be09a7a4a3995fb7145adac39.gif

how long did that take? if i remember right, it had been at least a couple months when i talked to you, and that was like 3 months ago.

well actually j3bus2k3 bought that card from me. he tried it on his computer and he couldnt get it to work so i was nice enough to buy it back so that he didnt screw himself. unfortuantly i got sick n stuff which should make a 3 month delay, but ill worry about my health first. in the end i thought i had gotten it all settled out by giving u exactly what u wanted that day. i appologize in my mix up, but i did what u asked me to by sending u money the day i realized i messed up on the card.

what i asked for, in the event you couldnt send me the card (which i offered you a way to do, about 30 minutes after you send the money, and before i had taken it out) = 150

what you sent me = 130

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

o shlt son

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Flashardy

10+ year member
Flashardy
Oregon City
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies