SOLD JBL1200.1 for $289.00

Originally posted by rctecinc so does this mean you will give me the amp for 200 shipped?
Excuse me, im back its been awhile... May I dip my dlck in paint and mushroom stamp accordingly??? SMACK look you you got stamped rctecinc, expalin that to your friends. HAHAHA I crack myself up. BTW I got my amp from SS and ah it works great, but retail I think went up on it. Its like 900+ for you, so trod along somewhere else and drop this thread. Its getting old and I dont want to have to dis you to no end AGAIN. And you dont want the others to get involved again also right??? Cause we know you made many friends on this thread.

ha ha ha black......your such an a$$ kisser....pucker up d!ckhead.......whats all that brown stuff on your nose? oh i know! that's all the sh!t from sound's a$$ because your always up his a$$.......lol ......i rather throw my money down a nyc sewer before i give it to you guys......and thats the truth.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Originally posted by CrazyWorks haha hell yeh rctecinc

someone who turns down a very good offer like 250 shipped obviosly doesnt know what hes doing.

here is a pic of black up SS's ass..

peace

drew

aim: thedrumgod
How bout you Shut the hell up you stupid prick before I tea-bag you in the eye..

Originally posted by CrazyWorks im waiting *****
Thats right you little ****, your gonna be waiting...you better be glad I'm not an admin, or BAM, the Ban button would be on your ass. It's okay, we know you don't know **** about car audio...anyone can run their post number up, but you'll always be a little *****. Have a nice night fudge-packer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I missed the pic I bet that was funny as helI too. You guys dont have shlt on me, your just mad cause some people here know each other in real life and not just keyboard and screen life. Do you defend your friends?? Or are you the guy thats gets handed the camara when they take a group picture???

lol, you'd prolly blow them, 15"s take less power to reach xmax, unless you seriously know what you are doing I would not suggest this amp.

Also, you would have to buy a sub sonic foilter to keep harmful sounds from hitting the solobarics that would destroy those subs with 1200 watts

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

soundsolutions

Pro Seller
SoundSolutionsAudio.com
soundsolutions
Potsdam, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date