Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

king nothing
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
illinois
Around 10-12 years ago JBL made some power series components that were pretty popular on DIYMA. They were available in 2 way, 3 way, and there was a kit to upgrade your 2 way to 3 way. I know it’s a long shot but I’m looking for a set of the 3 ways OR failing that an upgrade kit. I don’t even know the model numbers. I know the 6.5 2 way was the p660c. Hoping someone has a set laying around

Around 10-12 years ago JBL made some power series components that were pretty popular on DIYMA. They were available in 2 way, 3 way, and there was a kit to upgrade your 2 way to 3 way. I know it’s a long shot but I’m looking for a set of the 3 ways OR failing that an upgrade kit. I don’t even know the model numbers. I know the 6.5 2 way was the p660c. Hoping someone has a set laying around
Those were really fantastic for the price. I wonder how many folks bought extras and kept them unused? Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...