KY
1. Product:

1.)JBL J55 white/orange headphones

2.)Dayton Audio DTA-1 class T amp

3.)Dayton Audio DTA-2 class T amp module

4.)Bondo fiberglass mat 8sq ft. x2 packs

5.)Favi FE02BT bluetooth wireless mini keyboard w/ tracking pad

2. Specs:

1.)http://www.amazon.com/JBL-J55-High-Performance-Headphones-Rotatable/dp/B009IKCFWO

2.)Dayton Audio DTA-1 Class T Digital AC/DC Mini Amplifier 15 WPC

3.)Dayton Audio DTA-2 Class T Digital Audio Amplifier Module

4.)its fiberglass mat used for fiberglassi stuff

5.)http://www.amazon.com/FAVI-FE02BT-BL-Bluetooth-Wireless-Keyboard/dp/B00904PU7K/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1413338143&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=fvi+fe02bt

3. Description/Condition:

1.)I got these about a year ago but only used them about 8 months,I got some Audio Technica 50s so I no longer need/use the JBLs

2.)Only one channel works and the other one cuts in/out I think it just needs soldered better. My soldering skills are horrible with small stuff. The amp comes with power supply,3.5mm male/male cable original box/manual

3.)Again only one channel works. This is the module or the actual amp board that is in the DTA-1. I screwed it up with my bad soldering skills. Can possibly be fixed with proper solder job. This comes with all original wires,cables, and any and all original cables accesories.

4.)Ive had this stuff forever and have no use/need for it. Its Bondo brand fiberglass mat,brand new one pack is open but its all there. 8sq ft. per pack

5.)I just bought this about 6-7 months ago,thought I would use it more than I did but turns out I barely used it. It is used lightly but looks brand new. Comes with charge cable and a bluetooth dongle so if you have an older PC/laptop with out built in bluetooth you can still use this keyboard with the dongle. It works with PC and Android. See Amazon link above for more info

4. Price:

1.) $50 shipped

2.) $20 shipped

3.) $12 shipped

4.) $6 shipped

5.) $25 shipped

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

103iyys.jpg

1zfioua.jpg

2r2lmxu.jpg

23r8uqe.jpg

JBL headphones have been sold. Any offers on the rest? I'll consider and probably take any offers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

TWiZTiD859

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
TWiZTiD859
KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies