JBL GTO755.6 great all in 1 amp

bigblackdodge

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

JBL GTO755.6

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Nice 6channel amp. Strong and clean. Perfect for small stereo builds. Replace front and rear speakers and ad a sub or 2 for a great daily setup. Intended keeping it in my jeep but plans changed.

Mechanical-10

Cosmetic-9

Price:

$215.00 shipped bombproof

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

6-channel car amplifier

60 watts RMS x 4 + 107 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (80 watts RMS x 4 + 150 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)

160 watts RMS x 2 + 300 watts RMS x 1 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)

optional internal neon lighting (accommodates Street Glow AN9 tubes or equivalent, tubes not included)

variable high- and low-pass filters on channels 1-4, low-pass only on sub channels (32-320 Hz, 12 dB per octave)

bass boost on sub channels (0-12 dB)

MOSFET power supply

speaker- and preamp-level inputs

preamp outputs

CEA-2006 compliant

fuse rating: 30A x 2

4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier

19-7/8"W x 2-3/8"H x 12-3/8"D

Wow these r great perfomers. And hard to find! Great price bro glws!
Thankyou sir! Yes it has done nice in the jeep. Jeep wj's with amplified infinty systems have 6 speaker systems. Tweeters on dash, 6x9 midwoofers in front doors, and 6.75 full rangers in rear doors. Replaced all with jbl speakers and ran this amp inplace of the factory amp and really brought music to life with volume and clarity.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.