Participant count
  • Participant list

Brandon@GZUSA
10+ year member

Oregon
Item(s) for Sale:

I have 2 of these amps. As stated in topic they are the JBL/Crown Bpx 500.1s

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The amps are remanufactured units direct from Harmon. I have never powered them up, installed them, etc. They are a 10/10 in appearance and in function. Both amps have a warranty from Harmon. They will come with all paperwork and hardware as shipped from Harmon.

Price:

I'd like 200.00 per amp shipped tracked and insured.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I can ship via USPS, ups or fedex depending on buyers preference

Item Pictures:

I can not get my pics to load but I have them with name date and amp included. I can email if necessary

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I have the pics on my phone and can't get any if the hosting sites to upload them from the phone. If pics are a must I will post them on Monday

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.