JBL BP1200.1 1200x1 @ 2ohm 1 Ohm stable

woc47
10+ year member

That's How I Roll
Item(s) for Sale: JBL BP1200.1

Item(s) Description/Condition: Amp works great see pics for cosmetics.

Specs

600 rms x 1 @ 4 ohm

1200 rms x 1 @ 2 ohm

1200 rms x 1 @ 1 ohm

There is 2 screws missing on the speaker terminal. Does not affect performance as it is a mono channel amp.

Price: $175 shipped in the US paypal please

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping ups or fed ex buyer picks

http://www.jbl.com/resources/Brands/jbl/Products/ProductRelatedDocuments/en-US/OwnersManual/bp_om.pdf

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Buyer backed out.... So amp is still available. No longer holding it for people who 2 days later retract their offers. First one to pay gets it. 175 shipped or 150 local pickup.... I'm in Orlando fl

It's already boxed up and ready to ship. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif thanks

ive seen it run daily at .5ohm a guy i used to know thought he had dual 4 solo baric's and they were dual 2 parralled down, these are suppose to be 2 ohm but they are beast amps great bang for your buck, never see any around when im doing a budget build for someone good luck with the sale

I've got a '99 Monte Carlo. Haven't done the big 3 yet and I've only got a 4 gauge amp kit installed. Been running a POS Pioneer that I think is 600 @ 2 ohms. No problems at all with dimming lights or voltage drops or anything. What would I have to do with this thing? The big 3 at the very least right? Or could I just run it?

ive seen it run daily at .5ohm a guy i used to know thought he had dual 4 solo baric's and they were dual 2 parralled down, these are suppose to be 2 ohm but they are beast amps great bang for your buck, never see any around when im doing a budget build for someone good luck with the sale
Thanks, I have seen these things run at 1 ohm all day. solid amp for the price no doubt

This amp is def. 1 ohm stable! I've owned 30 or more of these inwhich just about all I've ran at 1 ohm. SOLID power. All I've bench tested have done over 1300 wts rms. Had one to do 1389 wts rms! Only time I've had one to go into protect is at .7 ohms or lower.

Email me still man if you're looking for a sub still.

V.

Thank you sir, but just really looking for cash at this point.... I may do something different but not until summer (only time i get to take my time on builds)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.