jbl 1200.1

Participant count
  • Participant list

lascalac

Hey

I just got the jbl bd 1200.1 amp for my rockford fosgate punch hx2 subs. The subs have dual 4 ohm voice coils, and i have them wired at one ohm to the amp. Right when i turn the car on the amp lights up, but the green light (the top led) comes on after like 3 seconds and i get no sound out of my subs. What could be the problem. I only have a toyota corolla so the batery is not very strong in the car. I was just wondering if its the batery or if anyone knew what the problem could be.

i have a capacitor but i didnt get time to hook that up yet mabey that will help. all sugestions are appreciated.

I have a JBL 500/1, the only thing that turns the green light on on mine is the remote wire. It didn't work at first so i tested out my wireing and i totally took all of the power off of it the green light still lite upjust from the remote, so I would sugest doing the same for yours see if it is the same thing as mine. If it is then the problem can be anywhere

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.