SOLD JBL 1200.1 Mono Sub Amp - works great- true 1200 watts!

ampjunkielikeme
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
nash, tn
150.00 shipped to the cont. usa

i am thinning out my collection of old school amps....dont miss the chance to own a powerhouse amp in good condition.

this is a great working JBL 1200.1 powervalve mono amplifier.. it has been fully tested . its ready to be unleashed on your subs.. it puts out some serious power at 2 ohm. and it is stable at 1ohm ( as long as you have a good electrical)...

the amp looks very good for its age... it has a few scratches and scuffs , but it still looks great......

specs:

For more than 50 years, JBLs mission has been to develop and refine audio products that satisfy the most demanding enthusiast. In the studio, in concert, at the movies, or on tour, JBL is everywhere sound matters. JBL PowerValve series amplifiers deliver pure, clean power with the soul of JBL pro gear. The PowerValve P-1200.1 features a high-efficiency Switching power supply that draws far less current from your vehicles electrical system. PowerValve amplifiers are also 2-ohm optimized, and can run a 1-ohm load with ease. The "Direct Connect" terminal block power connectors allow for either 8 gauge or 4 gauge power wire, and the die-cast aluminum heat sink uses the entire amp footprint for efficient cooling. Plus, the buttoned black chassis with embossed JBL logo has an awesome, menacing look. With selectable 2- or 4-channel inputs, PowerValve amplifiers can be hooked-up for non-fading bass. Drive your subwoofers with JBL PowerValve power and you'll know why JBL is the official brand of live music.

Output Power at 12.5V:

1 x 600W @ 4 ohms

1 x 1200W @ 2 ohms

ppi904.jpg

ppi903.jpg

ppi905.jpg

amp is sold as is with no warranty expressed or implied. the amp has been test to be working like it should..

If it's still available, I'll take it!

Email me at vitveet@hotmail.com

I've owned over 30 of these amps in the past 6-7 years and only ONE blew and it was because of the speaker inputs shorting out! BEAST amps and I actually have 2 still BNIB!!! They stopped making these in '05 I believe.

V.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.