Jaspa 200 Circle Jig help

I dont think so.

Just convert .25" to MM and then use the one thats nearest, but larger. Your cutouts will be a lil larger than needed but a tiny bit at most...

I dont think so.
Just convert .25" to MM and then use the one thats nearest, but larger. Your cutouts will be a lil larger than needed but a tiny bit at most...

Is the 0.25cm or inch ?

If its cm then its 2.5mm so i would use the 3mm bit

If its inch then its 6.35 mm So i could use a 6 mm bit or a 8mm bit

Im Realy sorry for being a dume ass but unless i ask im not going to know and if i dont no ill just fcuk it up LMAO.

Do you think the 6mm bit would be best to use as its 0.35mm smaller

Is the 0.25cm or inch ? If its cm then its 2.5mm so i would use the 3mm bit

If its inch then its 6.35 mm So i could use a 6 mm bit or a 8mm bit

Im Realy sorry for being a dume ass but unless i ask im not going to know and if i dont no ill just fcuk it up LMAO.

Do you think the 6mm bit would be best to use as its 0.35mm smaller
2.54cm per inch so a 6.35mm bit. If you have a 7 use it, I'd think an 8 would be alil too large...

Better yet, go 1/16th of an inch above where you should cut it, and use the 6mm bit...

2.54cm per inch so a 6.35mm bit. If you have a 7 use it, I'd think an 8 would be alil too large...
Better yet, go 1/16th of an inch above where you should cut it, and use the 6mm bit...
OK thank's m8 just had a look at my bit's and there all 1/4 shank i would wont a 1/4 bit as in the size it cut's yes not the size of the fitting

floor018.jpg

And againe thank's im going to take a look on ebay for a bit if not then ill go with th 1/16 and 6mm bit:up2somet:

Looks like the combo jig is a PITA to use. I have a small scale jig (down to one inch and out to 7 1/2") and a large one (7-18+"). The small one has the numbers on the bottom because it has to but hte large one has the numbers facing up so you can actually make sure you have the right hole.

If you use a straght-cut bit, the diameter of the bit is a good reference for the max depth of cut per pass. A spiral bit has no such limitations and works best doing a full depth cut in one pass. If you have trouble finding one, I'll get a pair for you and we can work out a deal for something I need from the UK that I can't get here in the states. PM me if interested.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.