Jackhammer this sunday.

Did you guys all check out that thetrue22.com. Pistons Ben Wallace says "I need at least two of these..." Two of these would blow up my car, house and probably whole community. I wish I had an 18 wheeler to load these up in the back of. That would be funny.

Much respect to MTX for making a beast of a sub. Maybe they'll find way to improve it and come out with bigger, badder upgrades and stuff in the future. Also, I gotta say this was not the worst install by PMR. Not the best either. They do have a HO alt in there.. not powerful enough still but better than I thought of them.

I am extremly jealous of that kid... but oh well... he's ugly and probably has bad luck with girls.

if RE made somthng that big you'd be all on it.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

I just saw a PMR rerun, and mad mike installed an equalizer under the head unit. As he explained what it was to the person he said something along the lines of, "and when you want it to get real loud, crank all these knobs to the right.":rolleyes:

PMR is a joke but the one thing people fail to realize is the gear is all free. Me personally I would turn around and sell the car he could probably get a helluva lot for since it was on PMR. Personally I think the whole show is full of sh@t. Some of these guys live in nice houses nice neighborhoods and have a $500 dollar car with a tape player. Honestly who can't afford a $100 cd player. Also in this episode if you look in the back of the room you can see the truck there doing next week.

PMR is a joke but the one thing people fail to realize is the gear is all free. Me personally I would turn around and sell the car he could probably get a helluva lot for since it was on PMR. Personally I think the whole show is full of sh@t. Some of these guys live in nice houses nice neighborhoods and have a $500 dollar car with a tape player. Honestly who can't afford a $100 cd player. Also in this episode if you look in the back of the room you can see the truck there doing next week.

yea, thats what i have no idea... there are always sweet @$$ cars all around in a sweet @$$ neighborhood...

The early episodes weren't like that, most were at least believable.

Most of em just don't make any sense, how can you even let your car get that bad??? Like the dude with the newer toyota that they put the old school mic in the trunk... wtf? Insurance? Warranty? Or maybe... "if i beat the **** out of it, maybe i can get on PMR!".... hrm

I would expect more power handling out of that thing than 6000rms. Didn't somebody on here say they had seen a system that was something ungodly like 20,000w hooked up to an RE MT. Like 8 American Bass Amps?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cobra65427289

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
cobra65427289
IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date