Jackhammer this sunday.

I missed the show but that was pretty wack. (The video that someone uploaded=Thanks).. I was laughing so hard when the cup of water fell off his desk. thats some crazy sh*t. must sound like a 7.2 earthquake! whooo.. I wonder whos gonna be the second owner of the MTX Jackhammer in this world?? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
Many people already own the jackhammer. They just say hes the only one in the world to have one, but thats far beyond the truth. Go to thetrue22.com and you will see that people already have it in their car. Heres one in a slot ported box in an escalade.

http://www.thetrue22.com/what.htm

apart from the electrical issues i think the install was good, it has to be ok to even get the mother in there! 350 lbs?? go to a hardware store and try to lift 350lbs of concrete! looking at the magnet is cool, and doesnt that use the whole trunk as an enclosure?= 14 cubic feet? all the kid has to do is get a ho alt and hes laughing.

rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as for the kid not knowing wtf amps where... it might have all just been scripted... just a thought :dunno:
I agree.. the whole show is just one big marketing scheme. That's why they use shitty brands instead of good ones that they would usually use. Because of sponsorship. Ever notice how Mad Mike talks the **** up of everything he does? It's to make the sponsors happy "These 10" Audiobahns are the BEST sub on the marker."

Also if the kid went in there and just said, "Oh I know what all this stuff is" where would the rest of the show be..

I agree.. the whole show is just one big marketing scheme. That's why they use shitty brands instead of good ones that they would usually use. Because of sponsorship. Ever notice how Mad Mike talks the **** up of everything he does? It's to make the sponsors happy "These 10" Audiobahns are the BEST sub on the marker."
Also if the kid went in there and just said, "Oh I know what all this stuff is" where would the rest of the show be..
MTX is a shitty brand?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cobra65427289

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
cobra65427289
IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date