I've heard that Hertz makes some solid mids and highs, any others to weigh?

Participant count
  • Participant list

UsAmpsFreak

Senior VIP Member
Hey guys, i've been a pretty loyal guy to Diamond Audio on mids for all of my systems for quite a while. Their Hex mids and highs are some of the best mids i've ever heard, i know they are pretty pricey too. Give me some idea of what other mids out there would be comparable to them these days. Thanks gusy.

Yeah, but they are super expensive for what you get.
Dynaudio are the best speakers i've ever heard personally. We used them in a studio that i sound engineered at and that was after i had been running Diamond Audio motorsports and then Hex in my car. Those Dynaudio mids were amazing! Just looked them up and i see what you mean, they range anywhere from 550-1200 a set from what i see. So they are in the same price range as the Diamond Audio Hex pro's then? I would never spend that much on the diamonds but those dynaudio's are what i want so bad lol, damnit. They are way pricey but boy those things were awesome.

Well i guess i the 1200.00 set isn't that bad of a deal really, just noticed it's a full 3 way set, 2-7'' midbass, 2-4'' mids, 2- tweeters and 2 crossovers. So about the same as a 800.00 set of mids with tweets. Hmmm, i guess i have a decision to make. Grrrrrrrrr

Hertz HSK or above

The HSK line is aggressive

The Mille is reference

The show line is the best PA stuff I've ever heard, truly amazing sq to be as loud as they are. Priced very high for PA but worth it

I would recommend giving PHD a shot. Great sound quality, the FB 6.1 pros are currently what are in my car and I am going to finals this year. The FB 6.1pro kit retails for 350+shipping. They are the best speakers in their price range.

I would recommend giving PHD a shot. Great sound quality, the FB 6.1 pros are currently what are in my car and I am going to finals this year. The FB 6.1pro kit retails for 350+shipping. They are the best speakers in their price range.
I agree Op I'm a dynaudio dealer as well FYI

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.