Alright, here it is. My system is in (almost completely; setup is in my signature). It was working/sounding great until yesterday. I am driving with the volume up pretty loud, and my sub cuts out completely. Hasn't been on since. For wiring, coming off my Optima Yellow top, I have 4 ga. power with a 200amp digital fuse block at battery. It is split with a 3 way dist. block (DEI, not fused) under back seat. 1 4ga goes to my underseat 4ch. amp, and 1 goes to my Voodoo cap (with digital top) which was working fine. Now, my cap shows no voltage, meter isn't even lighting up. All wiring seems in tact. What is my problem, and how is it solved? The blue Hifonics logo lights up very dim, but the side power/protection lights are not lit. Fuse in amp is good. Can a cap go bad, absorb power, and not act as a pass through? Quick help is appreciated!