IVA-W505 video problem

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bass911
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Dallas,TX
I have the w505 hooked up with the PTR7. I can watch DVD's while driving. My problem is with 120gb ipod classic. I can play music and I get the album art. When I try to play a video from the ipod the screen goes black, but I can hear the audio. I have TV out on and set to NTSC. I don't know what settings could be left that I didn't try? I have the usb Y cable with the video extension. Anyone know what this could be?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

So today I picked up this alpine unit for what I thought was a steal (I guess it was cause I only paid 120$ for it) it came with a mile of wires...
I got to message a DD woofer builder a decent bit my last stent of box designing; they would send me designs to do for or with individual...
And you (if you’re not a Ai BOT), for the sake of everyone in this forum, may want to quit posting, Your information is consistently off topic and...
Alpine PKG-M780 Headrest Video Package Dual 7" LCD video monitors pair of 7" LCD video headrest monitors mounting kits connection box 2 pairs...
I think in order to play video it needs an hdmi input. My jvc is supposedly able to play video yet dvd is the only format.

About this thread

Bass911

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Bass911
Dallas,TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date