IVA-D310 vs 9855

Participant count
  • Participant list

SRim23
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
OH
so i made a trade deal offer tonight on a couple month old D310 for my 9855+ipod interface+100 cash.

worth it? am i crazy for even thinking about it?

lmk what you think i should do take the offer or decline. Im very indecisive.

give me reasons yes or no.

yeah i posted this before i decided to of course. still would like to hear someone chime in that owns one. just to hear a little criticism.

I've had both. You're coming out on top if you trade. So, DO IT. The real difference is in the processing controls of the 9855. If you aren't using them right now, then get the d310. But, if you are running active, keep in mind you'll HAVE to buy an out-board processor. Particularly the h701 if you want to control it from the h/u. But, the d310+ h701 is a very nice setup. I honestly have no intentions to ever get rid of mine. As long as it works, it's following me to every car I own.

Buuuut, I'd try to keep the ipod interface if at all possible. Otherwise, you'll have to buy it again. They have the same one. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

well here's the thing, are you using the 9855 actively? if not i'd do the trade, i think the ipod interface itself is great. plus like bikinpunk said, you can always add the h701 if you want to go active.

9855 ~ 200 bucks + your 100 = 300 out of pocket

D310 ~ 7-800

You are stealing that dam thing. Even if you trade it, sell it, and buy another 9855, you will still come out atleast 200 bucks on top. In my mind, the other guy is an idiot.

ah trade is still in the works. he either wised up or read this thread lol i offered him a bunch of stuff that came in my car when i bought it as well.

some subs, changer etc.... so trade still pending.

didnt really hesitate we made the deal before he went to work and we were in the midst of taking pics of either unit to show each other. he said that one of his friends offered him cash for it, thats when i counter offered with the stuff. he said hed think about it.

he did say that 9855+ipod inter+250 cash would make it a deal (his friend offered him 800) but im broke right now!!!

still worth it i suppose, but definantly not as "good" of a deal, and i feel ya on the monies, i got all my sht installed and had to rip it out and sell it for a house.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.