Its A Girl...... :-)

Congrats man! that baby heard a sub yet?

lol yea but my wife never sit in while preg. We have been to some comps and walked around. So she so far doesnt startle easy or jump hard on loud soindsoud noises

Congrats man, wait until the first time she recognizes you as daddy, that's when your heart will melt. Take good care of her, and treat her the the GOD given blessing that she is. And buy some guns, so when the boys start coming around, you can sit and clean them while they are there...lol.

Congrats man, wait until the first time she recognizes you as daddy, that's when your heart will melt. Take good care of her, and treat her the the GOD given blessing that she is. And buy some guns, so when the boys start coming around, you can sit and clean them while they are there...lol.
This ^^^ I don't care how much of a hard a@! somebody is when that little girl looks up at you that first time and smiles , it changes you inside

Congrats man, enjoy it , it goes by fast

When my late wife was pregnant with our son, when the bass played he danced in the womb, when I turned it off, he had a fit. Even now, on road trips, when the bass is playing, he goes to sleep. He wakes up when I turn it off. The time will fly, cherish EVERY second, good and not so good. Always remeber, she learns how to be treated by how you treat her and wifey.

[quote name='will3']This ^^^ I don't care how much of a hard a@! somebody is when that little girl looks up at you that first time and smiles , it changes you inside

Congrats man, enjoy it , it goes by fast[/QUOTE]
@macsdad;

yea i know did that to me today before i took her into the nursery. She didnt actually have her eyes open at that moment but i was holding & talking to her and smiled like she reconized my voice :).... Im not saying she was smiling at me but it touched me on the inside because it seemed like she was smiling for me.

When my late wife was pregnant with our son, when the bass played he danced in the womb, when I turned it off, he had a fit. Even now, on road trips, when the bass is playing, he goes to sleep. He wakes up when I turn it off. The time will fly, cherish EVERY second, good and not so good. Always remeber, she learns how to be treated by how you treat her and wifey.
Yea i treat my wife with the up most respect. I dont to be treated like bad so i dont treat her bad. I dont treat anyone bad in that case... Im pretty civil even when it comes to pettyness from petty people....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bgowdy

5,000+ posts
Heroes are remembered, but legends never die
bgowdy
Campbellsville, Ky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date