Its A Girl...... :-)

I tried to like everyones post 1 by 1 but i ran out of likes. But thanks for all the congrats. She truly is a beautiful blessing. Not even going to lie i cried like a little b*tch.... Lol not scared to admit it

Congrats man! that baby heard a sub yet?
Are you stupid..?

Of course it has! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I'm sure it heard bgowdy roll up to the hospital with his system going HAM. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

congrats dude! don't let the little one interfere with ear damage! although im sure she will be contributing in her own sort of way. them highhh freqs ha

congrats dude! don't let the little one interfere with ear damage! although im sure she will be contributing in her own sort of way. them highhh freqs ha
Hahaha yeah there is a 2year old girl in this house and boy can she scream out the highs...I think she's worse than my system on my hearing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bgowdy

5,000+ posts
Heroes are remembered, but legends never die
bgowdy
Campbellsville, Ky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date