Its 3:40 am.. Car Break In

wow, lighting someones cars on fire, thats a new one for me!
tell me about it...never found out who it was. and luckily the neighbors called the fire dept. before coming to get us...my dad didn't even start beef with anyone. but luckily he got it fixed and sold it an auction. and to round it off, there wasnt even anything to steal in the car...

a little while back some one in my neighbor hood broke into about 8 cars all of the people knew each other also. my didnt get broking into dont know why. i had a van and the system was all bolted to the box so they just had to cut and go. that and my ladies purse was on the front seat as well. no tinit either. The next morning I had one of the little **** that car got brokin into come to my house and thoguht that it was me and tried to fight me. ****in tard thievs. i wish i had the coool blowtorch thinging that would light them on fire if they touched my car.

That is my worst nightmere. Im sorry to hear that ****. If you live in Apartment complex and you catch someone breaking into your car can you shoot them or will you go to jail?
yea, you will go to jail...not sure if that was to be funny or what but they had a case like that a few years back.

^^ im wondering the same thing. if someone is outside your house INSIDE your car stealing stuff and it is obvious( already stuff takin out) can I shot the ****er? I live in FL. I know its probally state to state

ohh thats bull ****. maye ill get a tazer like the cops have to shoit them, drag them in the house then shoot them and say they tried to break in my house also //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

They just passed a law here in Texas I believe, if their in your car you can shoot them. I haven't heard that trick about the screwdriver yet, but that could be how it was done. How would you shatter a window with a screw driver though? Most theieves around here have been caught shattering them with sparkplugs because its almost silent.

They just passed a law here in Texas I believe, if their in your car you can shoot them. I haven't heard that trick about the screwdriver yet, but that could be how it was done. How would you shatter a window with a screw driver though? Most theieves around here have been caught shattering them with sparkplugs because its almost silent.
it depends on the car I.E. most cars have rubber around the edge of the windows all you do is stick it under there and apply pressure which allows the windows to shatter ever so quietly and all they do is push it in. EASY on four door cars HARDER on 2 door cars because the window is so much bigger. BTW i drive a monte carlo i see the marks on both my driver and passenger side windows someones been tryin to get my goodies

Something happened to me once it was actually quite funny. After one of the hurricanes it happened. My garage door was open so i guess it was kindof my fault but, this guy in a pickup truck backed into our driveway put the bed down and then proceded to or garage untill our neighbor confronted him and then i forgot what he said but he just hopped in his car and drove down the street to get out of the neighborhood. I was like wow thats funny theres been other incedients in my neigborhood before like murders, bombthreats where they actually found the bombs, and breakins but the thing it might sound like a bad neighborhood its actually nice lol...idk its weird

I think the law goes like this idk if its still in existence but heres something i found on the internet and have heard of once but it was a little bit ago...

“Stand Your Ground” Gun Law" The new law says that if an individual feels their life is in danger, they can use deadly force.

Ya theives ****. My bros PSP wound up missing after a bunch of people stayed the night...and some random **** of mine another night. These people are "friends".//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/pissed.gif.9f665f96bc89e98e708dabd4580bb591.gif
Most of the time its "friends" who do the stealing cause they know what you got. I used to throw sick parties at my house back in high school, this is the reason I stopped.

man i feel you guys my cars have been broken into to 2 times once they got my **** the next the got half of it but i am prepared this time i use security screws every where and i would suggest u guys use them also use them for your hu amps subs speakers everything. that way they cant touch you. just google security screws lots of ppl make them i got tamper proof they seem to have good ones and if you really want to piss them off get one way screws. But before warned you will never get your **** back out lol.

Sercurity scews do nothing when a thieve wants something. My old car was broken into a long time ago, had the amp bolted down with security scews, with a bracket over that with security scews. Come out that next morning, they had just ripped the bracket out, and then ripped the amp out. Them scews will not withstand someone strong pulling the amp out, go try it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.