SOLD It needs to go

Participant count
  • Participant list

btdickey99
5,000+ posts

I Hate the Tarheels
I am plan on upgrading my equipment so I am looking into getting rid of some of my equipment.

What I have are 2 Memphis M3 12s $160+shipping per sub obo

MYDC0008.jpg

MYDC0007.jpg

MYDC0006.jpg

MYDC0005.jpg

MYDC0004.jpg

MYDC0003.jpg

MYDC0002.jpg

I would also take offers for the box if anyone is interested. Built to Memphis specs to hold these M3s.

I also have a mirror that has a display tv screed when hooked up. I had it in my last vehicle and had a rear camera hooked to it and my PS2. It fits over any mirrior. $100obo

Thanks and enjoy

well i need to know exactly so i can know if i gotta which my amp or not but do u do paypal if so n can get me the voice coil ohm i can get this on the road

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I guess I asked for that when I declared myself a noob. I mean the interior side of the firewall which is heat shielded with Lizard Skin.
I hope it ended up helping someone in here. I was right there on the Morels, but didn't need em, so I dropped out earlier than I would have, I...
I think the easiest path would be an electronic x-over. You will control all the frequencies from one unit, making for a cleaner and simpler...
Problem resolved - Found a scrap Astra that was fitted with that same unit. Salvaged the Display and original plugs and wired it up on the dining...
Honestly I'd run an audio control DSP or a helix DA helix DSP but if you want to run a app with the DSP that's fine too it's fine too but the LC8...

About this thread

btdickey99

5,000+ posts
I Hate the Tarheels
btdickey99
Burlington, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date